For officer incharge of Navigational watch (Belize)
Step one - Academic Training Certification (Pre Sea Training Deck Cadet CAMA)
The Program is for The Candidates who wants to pursue career in Deck Category in Merchant Shipping and want to become Deck / Navigating Officer
- The Candidate must be Medically & Physically Fit to face the
- Challenges and hardship of Training / Career.
- Age: 171/2 -25 Yrs.
- Passes in 12 standard or equivalent.
- Vision 6/6, No Color Blindness.
Facilities Provided :
- Accommodation and food will be provided
- Internet Facility
- Yoga & Recreation
Duration: 4 Months Academically Training Certification :
- Pre-Sea Course completion certificate
- Basic STCW Courses - (PST/PSSR/EFA/FPFF)
- Belize CDC
Step Two - On Ship Training for 12 months & salary would be approx $ 400 US
Sailing Experience : Min. 12 Months
The Candidate After completions of pre-sea training Course has to Sail on any 500 GRT or above ship for a minimum period of 12 Months or more to Apply for Officer COC Assessments / Exams.
Step Three - Final Preparation and Certification (2ndOfficer COC) With Indian CDC 6 months contract & salary would be approx $ 2000 US
4-month preparatory program conducted at FOMA Pune, Maharashtra. Leading to the trainees obtaining Officer Incharge of a Navigational watch Certificate from international Merchant Marine Registry of Belize (IIMARBE).
Enquire For Course