For officer incharge of Navigational watch (Belize)
Step one - Academic Training Certification (Pre Sea Training Deck Cadet)
The Program is for The Candidates who wants to pursue career in Deck Category in Merchant Shipping and want to become Deck / Navigating Officer
- The Candidate must be Medically & Physically Fit to face the
- Challenges and hardship of Training / Career.
- Age: 171/2 -25 Yrs.
- Passes in 12 standard or equivalent.
- Vision 6/6, No Color Blindness.
Facilities Provided :
- Accommodation and food will be provided
- Internet Facility
- Yoga & Recreation
Duration: 4 Months Academically Training Certification :
- Pre-Sea Course completion certificate
- Basic STCW Courses - (PST/PSSR/EFA/FPFF)
- Belize CDC
Step Two - On Ship Training for 12 months & salary would be approx $ 400 US
Sailing Experience : Min. 12 Months
The Candidate After completions of pre-sea training Course has to Sail on any 500 GRT or above ship for a minimum period of 12 Months or more to Apply for Officer COC Assessments / Exams.
Step Three - Final Preparation and Certification (2ndOfficer COC) With Indian CDC 6 months contract & salary would be approx $ 2000 US
4-month preparatory program conducted at FOMA Pune, Maharashtra. Leading to the trainees obtaining Officer Incharge of a Navigational watch Certificate from international Merchant Marine Registry of Belize (IIMARBE).
Enquire For Course