For officer incharge of an Engineering watch (Belize)
Step one - Academic Training Certification (Pre Sea Training Engine Cadet)
The Program is for The Candidates who Wants to pursue career in Engine Category in Merchant Shipping and want to become Marine Engineer / Engine Officer
Facilities Provided :
- Accomodation and food will be provided
- Internet Facility
- Yoga & Recreation
- The Candidate must be Medically & Physically Fit to face the Challenges and hardship of Training / Career.
- Age 17.5 -25 Yrs.
- Candidate must be qualified in Mechanical Engineer /Electrical and Electronic automobiles/ computer and communication with English as one of the subject.
- Diploma cadet of any stream can apply for it.
Duration : 4 Months Academic Training Certification :
- Pre-Sea Course completion certificate
- Basic STCW Courses - (PST/ PSSR/EFA/FPFF)
- Belize CDC
Step Two - On Ship Training with stipend approx US $ 400
Sailing Experience : Min. 8 Months
The Candidate After completions of pre-sea training Course has to Sail on any 750 KW propulsion or above ship for a minimum period of 8 Months or more to Apply for Officer COC Assessments / Exams.
Step Three - Final Preparation and Certification (3rd Engineer COC) WITH Indian CDC
3-month preparatory program conducted at FOMA, Pune, Maharashtra .leading to the trainees obtaining Officer Incharge of a Engineering watch Certificate from international Merchant Marine Registry of Belize (IMMARBE).
Enquire For Course